Meet our Accomplished Team
- Tom is listed in Best Lawyers in America (2011 Milwaukee Best Lawyers Workers' Compensation Lawyer of the Year), and has been continually recognized by Wisconsin Super Lawyers for worker's compensation law.
- Tom teaches the worker's compensation course at Marquette University Law School-providing the instruction and training for many other lawyers.
- He also is a prolific writer, including editing the national magazine Workers' First Watch.
- His presentations on worker's compensation practice and ethics for lawyers-and long-term advocacy for injured workers-earned him election as a Charter Fellow in the College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers and a Workers' Compensation Fellow in the National Academy of Social Insurance (NASI).
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2012 from the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG).
- Tom earned all his degrees in Wisconsin: a bachelor's degree at St. Norbert, master's degree at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Ph.D. at Marquette and J.D. at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Learn more about Tom Domer.
- Charlie's advocacy for injured workers earned him recognition in Best Lawyers in America and on the 2008-2013 Rising Stars list in Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- He is co-author of West's treatise Wisconsin Workers' Compensation Law. He has written articles about workers' compensation and employment law for the State Bar and the Wisconsin Lawyer magazine. magazine.
- Charlie regularly makes presentations on worker' compensation topics for other lawyers and students (including lecturing at Marquette Law School, UW-Milwaukee, UW School for Worker's Compensation Institute, and the Wisconsin Workers' Compensation Forum).
- He sits on the Board of Kids' Chance of Wisconsin, a non-profit providing scholarships for the children of seriously injured workers the job.
- Charlie's educational allegiance is to the Badgers. He received a bachelor's degree, with honors, as a Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He earned his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, graduating magna cum laude and a member of Order of the Coif
Learn more about Charlie Domer.
Kelly is a Paralegal with over 20 years experience in worker's compensation. She is a Licensed Worker's Compensation Representative (LWCR), licensed to appear at worker's compensation hearings. At Domer Law, Kelly is active with all aspects of the client's case file, including regular communication, reviewing medical records/reports and hearing preparation
Call us with your workers' compensation questions. Our office is in Milwaukee, and we represent injured workers throughout Wisconsin. Consultation is free. If we take your case, there is no fee unless we get you benefits. Call Domer Law at 888-353-8384 or contact us online.
Connect with Charlie on Google+