Attorney Charles F. Domer exclusively practices Wisconsin worker's compensation law, representing only injured workers. His advocacy earned him recognition in Best Lawyers in America and on the 2008-2012 Rising Stars list in Wisconsin Super Lawyers. He is co-author, with his law partner & father Tom, of West’s treatise Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Law.
Charlie regularly makes presentations on worker’s compensation topics for other lawyers and students (including lecturing at Marquette Law School, UW-Milwaukee, UW School for Worker's Compensation Institute, and the Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Forum). He has written articles about workers’ compensation and employment law for the State Bar and the Wisconsin Lawyer magazine.
Professional organizations membership includes: the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) (chair, Young Lawyers Committee), the Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (president-elect), the American and Wisconsin Association for Justice, and the American, State, and Milwaukee Bar Associations. Charlie also volunteered at the Marquette Legal Clinic and sits on the Board of Kids’ Chance of Wisconsin, a non-profit providing scholarships for the children of seriously injured workers the job. Charlie’s educational allegiance is to the Badgers. He received a B.S., with honors, as a Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He earned his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, graduating magna cum laude, and a member of Order of the Coif.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Worker's Compensation Law
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude)
- Honors: Member, Order of the Coif
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Wisconsin Workers' Compensation Law, West, 2010
- Vocational Retraining Benefits, Lorman Seminars, 2008
- Permanent Total Disability under the "Odd Lot" Doctrine, State Bar of Wisconsin, 2007
Honors and Awards
- Rising Stars List in Wisconsin Super Lawyers, 2008 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Current Chair, Young Lawyers Committee
- The Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- Wisconsin Association of Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Member
- The State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- The Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Founding Board Member of Kids' Chance of Wisconsin - a non-profit providing scholarships for the children of seriously injured workers on the job.
Connect with Charlie on Google+