Charlie Domer has a recent article in the Wisconsin Law Journal. Why Care About Comp? addresses the status of the worker’s compensation system in our state, as well as the recent legislative machinations. In short order, we should have a signed worker’s compensation bill that modifies and improves on our first-in-the nation worker’s compensation system.
- What is the statute of limitations period for workers’ comp cases in Wisconsin?
- New Work Comp Law: Increased Worker Benefits!
- What benefits can I get for a work-related joint injury?
- Retraining benefits are an option for injured Wisconsin workers
- Workers’ Compensation, Overtime and Fair Labor Standards