Wisconsin’s Premier Workers’ Compensation Law Firm
At Domer Law, we have over 80 years of combined experience representing employees throughout Wisconsin. Injured workers are our only clients and we only practice workers’ compensation law. We have a history of success in helping Wisconsin’s injured workers receive maximum benefits under the law.
We have an entire team of passionate advocates for injured workers. We have helped thousands of clients maximize the benefits they deserve following a work injury. Our award-winning and top-rated attorneys are leaders in the field, published authors on the subject and teachers for law students and other attorneys on worker’s compensation law.
Other lawyers continually honor us with recognitions. Our attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America magazine and have been included in Wisconsin Super Lawyers and/or Rising Stars since 2005.
We Wrote The Book On Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation
In addition to helping injured workers, we are authors and teachers on the subject of workers’ compensation law. Together, Tom and Charlie Domer wrote the comprehensive treatise “Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Law,” a source of guidance for the state’s lawyers, judges and courts. We also teach workers’ compensation to law students, health care students and other lawyers. We conduct national and state seminars, including the annual State Bar of Wisconsin’s seminar on advanced workers’ compensation, which involves the medical and legal aspects, as well as the Wisconsin Association of Workers Compensation Attorneys’ seminar. We teach workers’ compensation to law students at Marquette University Law School and the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, as well as to union representatives at the University of Wisconsin – Madison’s School for Workers.
Meet Our Team
How Can We Help You?
We have a complete understanding of Wisconsin’s workers’ compensation law, and we can help you with any of the following:
- Claims and hearing process: You need an experienced attorney to identify your benefits and help you with the worker’s compensation system, whether filing a claim, completing an application or proceeding to court before a judge.
- Types of injuries: You can get hurt from one traumatic injury, or from your job duties over a period of time (heavy lifting, repetitive tasks). The workers’ compensation law covers both.
- No-fault injuries: No one has to be at fault for you to receive worker’s compensation benefits. Compensation is based on work-relatedness, not fault. Even if you caused your accident, you are entitled to benefits.
- What does workers’ compensation pay? What can you expect once your benefits begin? How long do you receive benefits? Will you be able to pay your bills?
- Lost wages: If you are an injured worker, we can help make sure your average weekly wage is calculated correctly so that benefits are maximized.
- Permanent disability/restrictions: If you have suffered a permanent disability, and your doctor has assigned permanent restrictions, you have options if you cannot return to work making your same wages. Find out what they are.
- Medical expenses: An injury means medical bills. But did you know you are entitled to upfront compensation for mileage, prescriptions and more?
- Retraining for a new job: Find out how you can go back to school while still getting paid your weekly benefits. Learn more about how Domer Law works with the Wisconsin Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) to help.
- What insurance companies don’t tell you: We’ve learned a thing or two over many decades representing injured workers. Find out what they don’t want you to know.
In 2019, Domer Law joined forces with Ward Law Firm (Waukesha/Milwaukee) to create an enhanced team of attorneys with over 80 years combined experience in workers’ compensation practice.
Contact Us Today
Domer Law operates two physical offices, one in Milwaukee and one in Waukesha. These expanded offices and personnel in both locations allow us to have greater opportunities and resources when helping Wisconsin’s injured workers anywhere in the state.
Call us with your workers’ compensation questions today. With offices in Milwaukee and Waukesha, we represent injured workers throughout Wisconsin. Your first consultation is free. If we take your case, there is no fee unless we get you benefits. Call our Waukesha number at 262-333-1938, or call our Milwaukee office at 414-279-2647 or contact us online.
*The Best Lawyers in America 2010. Copyright 2009 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC.
Tom Domer has been named by Wisconsin “Super Lawyers” magazine as one of the top attorneys in Wisconsin. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.